FRESH IDEAS & INGREDIENTS
Create healthy habits not restrictions
APPLE CARROT SUPERHERO MUFFIN RECIPE
You deserve to eat like the superhero you are! Check out this awesome recipe for Apple Carrot Superhero Muffins!
QUINOA SALAD WITH SWEET POTATOES & APPLES
This delicious, super-healthy quinoa salad is a great meal-in-one. A personal favourite of Claire's, "it's as good as it looks!"
SUPERFOOD CHICKEN CURRY
Check out this fantastic, quick way to cook chicken without the heavy sauce or oils. Packed full of nutrients, protein and fiber it's a balanced meal that tastes amazing and does you good too.
Get a delicious dose of protein and vitamin-packed veggies by whipping up a stir-fry. Simply toss precooked chicken chunks, fresh chopped vegetables and a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook for around 8 minutes. “Stir- fry is quick, easy and provides a balance of protein, healthy fat and carbohydrates
READY FOR FALL? SWEET POTATO SALADS!
We love this salad warm, straight from the oven. But it's also very good at room temperature one (two or three) days later. You can bulk it up with leafy greens like baby spinach, put it in a wrap, or even top it with a fried egg.
SPRING VEGETABLE AND QUINOA SALAD WITH BACON
This rich and dynamic quinoa salad could easily be pulled together to give you the fresh taste you've been looking for! To make this dish vegetarian, prepare the quinoa using vegetable stock instead of chicken stock and eliminate the bacon.
CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP
The taste of chicken pot pie, in a soup! Chicken pot pie is ultimate comfort food and this soup is loaded with chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, peas, carrots, corn, celery, onions and green beans in every bite.
HEALTHY SLOW COOKER MEALS
Looking for something delicious, healthy, and simple to make? Check out these slow cooker meals for Fall!
HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIE!
Looking for a healthier dessert option for Thanksgiving? Check out this delicious recipe.
Full of great veggies, this easy-to-make salad is nutritious, delicious and super-satisfying.
3 SWEET POTATO TOAST RECIPES
The best thing to hit the toaster since sliced bread. Pile freshly warmed slices of sweet potato toast with all of your favorite fixings for a sweet or savory combination that satisfies.
CHICKEN BURRITO BOWLS
• 2–3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 3 bell peppers, any color, sliced
• 1 large red onion, sliced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon taco seasoning • Salt and pepper
• 1 jar salsa
• 3 cups cooked brown rice, divided
• 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can corn
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 lime, sliced into wedges
• Fresh cilantro to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C and Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Place the chicken, peppers, and onions on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
3. Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts. Salt and pepper the peppers and onions, tossing to coat.
4. Top each chicken breast with a generous pour of salsa and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
5. Rest chicken for 10 minutes, before slicing into strips.
6. Add a base of brown rice to 4 food storage containers. Top each with a scoop of black beans, corn, additional salsa, cheddar cheese, cooked peppers and onions, and sliced chicken. Garnish with fresh cilantro and a lime wedge.
7. Store in the refrigerator (can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days